I had been trying to sell my house in the greater Cincinatti area for weeks, and a friend had mentioned a company called Plum Tree Realty. DO NOT EVER USE THEM OR THEIR SERVICES!!!!

The gentleman I spoke to is William Furlong, and his number is 937-344-5982. He is incompetent. He will insist that you are dumb, and thinks he knows what he's talking about. He hasn't helped at ALL with the sale of my house.

Not only are their agents RUDE, and do not LISTEN to their customers, but their product just SUCKS!!!!!!!!

Horrible horrible service!!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Plum Tree Real Estate Marketing. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Plum Tree Real Estate Marketing to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Plum Tree Real Estate Marketing and plum tree real estate marketing realtor for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Plum Tree Real Estate Marketing?

Comments

Mason, Ohio, United States #1270936

I have worked closely with William Furlong many times, and I can tell you he is one of the best in the business.I don't know who posted such a silly complaint, but I'm guessing they have no idea who William is.

Perhaps an ex wife or competitor? Who knows?

But it couldn't be someone who has actually done business with William.He and Plum Tree are professional in every way, and they sell a lot of homes.

Springboro, Ohio, United States #1220823

You didn't mention if you have / had a "limited listing" or a full listing with Plumtree, but regardless, Mr Furlong is largely unresponsive and less than helpful. Can't say I would recommend then / him either.